Open 7 days a week – 8 am to 8 pm
All Services available during business hours
including X–Rays & Lab
123 South Ranch House Road, Willow Park, TX 76008
The medical care you need—and want—every time,
right here in your neighborhood
• Faster, less costly and more convenient than an emergency room. When you have broken bones, cuts, sprains or other non-life-threatening emergencies, we're equipped and qualified to treat you—without the hours you'd spend waiting in an emergency room, and for a more reasonable cost.
Walk in medical care
• High quality medical treatment for everyday problems. Colds & coughs, flu, cuts, sprains & broken bones, asthma or infections and more, Tri Cities offers the very best adult and pediatric care.
• For school, sports and employment.
Drug testing & lab work
• Performed in-house, with results in one hour.
• Flu shots, and all vaccinations for school and travel. We keep the most common travel vaccines on hand; we can provide others with as little as 24 hours notice.
Tri Cities Urgent care is a full service walk in clinic. You may find us more convenient than your primary care physician since you'll never have to wait for an appointment, and you can check in online.
A practitioner and nurse are on duty every hour Tri Cities is open, 8am to 8pm, seven days a week, including weekdays, weekends and holidays.
If your condition requires hospital admission, we can help with that, too. No stopping in their ER, no delays.